Train the Doctor or Nurse.
We are available to travel to your site if required to measure your team or train a measurer
We are approved to teach Doctors, Medics and Nurses how to measure individuals and to update the vantage system,
CAP1145 directive indicated that from 1 April 2015 the Civil Aviation Authority would prohibit helicopter operators from carrying passengers on offshore flights whose body size, including required safety and survival equipment, is incompatible with push-out window emergency exit size.
This measurement programme addresses this issue by providing the information necessary to designate XBR from non-XBR individuals.
The Woodside Safety Training team are approved in this measurement technique and are only a phone call away to answer all of your questions you may have on becoming a registered Measurer. Here are the frequenly asked questions
- What would be the cost to visit us? this depends on distance, so please ask for a quote,
- How much if we came to you? £150.00, plus your travel and time.
- Where is the training based if we didn't have a site visit? In Hull at the Lightstream Stadium
- How long would the training take? you need to book out between 4 to 6 Hours subject to class size
- Is there a certificate issued for the training? Yes from the Step Change web portal
- How long is the certificate valid for? Three Years and we can supply you with a online refreasher course after this period
- Do you provide the equipment for measuring & how much does it cost? we can its costs £100.00